AIM
fr3kn123

Zoning Out Zoning Out

Something that is interesting about chopping is that the more off a few tend to be, the more organic. Gives the illusion of being live, almost like Olive Oil or Bonobo. I really like that kick you have and your use of reverb, similar to your more recently track. If you can keep making tracks like this, you can count on my attendance and response.

Remind Me Remind Me

Man, this makes me wanna go do something crazy. Like mix all the ketchups and mustard packages at a Mc.Donalds. GANGSTAAAAAA!!!!

JDawson responds:

Dude I'm gonna walk in through the exit door of wal-mart right now.......cause I'm a rebel

SSC #29: Jekyll and Hyde SSC #29: Jekyll and Hyde

Very smooth.

Love it. That sub is really nice and the lead has just the right amount of portamento.

Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview

Textures are great, aren't they?

Great preview. You have some nice mastering in these clips.

Interesting you are in Murfreesboro, as I am in Cookeville. You should check out my stuff and maybe we could collaborate.

Just a thought.

10/10

Reasoner responds:

Ahhh Cookeville. I visited there a few times, but alas....I moved from Murfreesboro all the way to San Francisco :( Thanks so much for the review though and perhaps some day I'll make my way back to the South again :)

~EnV~Tranceish ~EnV~Tranceish

Trance? Yes!

Love the piano pattern you worked on for this track. It made me think of a trance song I have previously worked on, kinda similar but I have more side chain. :P

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/333696

Listen to it if you can. You will see what I am talking about.

Good work man. Would love to hear some pads and a break somewhere for a full song.

I am a BassPunk I am a BassPunk

Not bad

I have been working on my first House song, which I finally completed today, and it is definitely more simplified than the typical Trance genre, especially when it comes to leads. Your lead in this song was kinda dry and could have used some more layering. Perhaps a sawtooth bass or square stabs.

Not bad, just break up the repetitive lead every so often then come back to the main lead. House is about the staggering.

Amelioration responds:

I understand what your saying, but I was going for a more of a Daft Punk House sound.

.brain cream. .brain cream.

My brain feels creamy

Very nice. Love the drum pattern and how the bass has, what I think to be, a smooth LFO-sway to it. That drop at 1:52 was really good, but I was kinda hoping for something like some synth-stabs to come in right then for a nice build.

Downloaded, favorited, awesome.

Check my stuff if you ever get the chance. Preferably Postnight Union. This track reminds me of my ambient tracks.

Thanks for making my brain creamy.

VegetarianMeat responds:

Thanks, I experimented with a few different ideas on where to take it, I didn't want to layer too much so as to keep the simplicity, so I held back a bit.

I've made a note to check out your song, looked at some of them briefly, I like what I hear!

ps. You're welcome :)

Obvious ]D.M.[ Obvious ]D.M.[

OMG

This is totally super snazzy. Definitely pumpin' music. ;)

Shut yo' flap trap.

Darren-M responds:

thanks?

glad to know it was ...pumpin!

Indian Dream Indian Dream

Very nice

I liked how you brought in your drum patterns. Gave it a nice hiphop feeling to it..I was not a fan of the bass you chose though. Sounds like you need to low pass it with a short cut.

Was also hoping for some other drums to come in after awhile, like some toms or bongos, and like...a rain stick or shakers. Something with some nice reverb to add to the nice sounding synth.

Nice work.

Goodbye Weather ]D.M.[ Goodbye Weather ]D.M.[

Awesome.

Wouldn't mind the vocal samples for this bra.

A tad, studio set, reverb would have been a nice addition.

Darren-M responds:

you got it!

yeah i can hear how it could use some reverb