AIM
fr3kn123

Butter on Bread Butter on Bread

But what if!

This reminds me of the buttered bread and cat video.

Cool.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

I see.

Can't say I laughed at all with this one. I am not sure what I expected....but I did expect to at least smile. Sigh......oh well, you will get high scores from your fan base and plenty of revenue from your ads. Save your money. You might need it down the road.

iPhone iPhone

Um....not too sure about this one....

The theme had great potential and might have been worth front page.......but this really doesn't deserve it.

OutZone OutZone

Retro, you bet your ass!

Fan...fucking...tastic! Like the "Smash TV" perspective and the feel of the game. Obvious fine detailing to all the artwork to add the bit-like look definitely works. Great game.

Xyonix - China Tetris Xyonix - China Tetris

Cheese

China love me long time.

-&amp;gt; PANCAKES!!! &amp;lt;- -> PANCAKES!!! <-

Simply amazing!

This has inspired me to go out and find my own pancakes. After dying I knew this game was worth my time. Thank you for helping me rediscover my goals for life.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

When I was a young boy I went to IHOP for my first time. I ordered French Toast just to try it. When I saw what was on my plate.. I almost exploded with excitement. I now own a french toast company and make millions. Pancakes do change peoples lives as well.

Zoning Out Zoning Out

Something that is interesting about chopping is that the more off a few tend to be, the more organic. Gives the illusion of being live, almost like Olive Oil or Bonobo. I really like that kick you have and your use of reverb, similar to your more recently track. If you can keep making tracks like this, you can count on my attendance and response.

Remind Me Remind Me

Man, this makes me wanna go do something crazy. Like mix all the ketchups and mustard packages at a Mc.Donalds. GANGSTAAAAAA!!!!

JDawson responds:

Dude I'm gonna walk in through the exit door of wal-mart right now.......cause I'm a rebel

SSC #29: Jekyll and Hyde SSC #29: Jekyll and Hyde

Very smooth.

Love it. That sub is really nice and the lead has just the right amount of portamento.

Super Photo-realistic ball Super Photo-realistic ball

Another good one.

Especially with the mapping on the balls reflection. Have you tried to create your own background before? Try making EVERYTHING realistic.

Still, bravo on your accomplishment.

onionahoy responds:

Thanks man. I haven't thought about creating my own backgrounds before but that's an interesting idea; I'll have to try it.

Hourglass Hourglass

Nice and clean.

This looks really good, but some sand in the hourglass would be a nice touch.

onionahoy responds:

Cheers, yeah i know I think that's what I'm gonna do next, but I want it to look real good so it might take a while.

Urban Warfare Urban Warfare

Nice work!

I like your portfolio so far. Simple yet enough detail to capture the eyes.